1 day | 6 tools | Limited participants
We cover the core concepts of plain English and show you how they can radically improve your writing, from short emails to long reports and everything in between:
- Process: reassess your approach to workplace writing.
- Core message: focus your content and trim unnecessary detail.
- Structure: learn the different ways to present your material.
- Design: use layout to convey content more effectively.
- Tone: adapt the tone of your writing to engage readers.
- Clarity: activate verbs to strengthen certainty of meaning.
- Readability: adjust words and sentences to boost reading ease.
Before you book, please read our terms and conditions. You can cancel an enrolment up to 3 weeks beforehand, but if you want to change it after then, we will apply our service administration fee. We do not rebook or refund no-shows.