We will transform your workplace writing into clear, engaging and persuasive texts by:
- editing whole documents in depth
- developing templates to save time for your writers and readers
- evaluating your writing against plain English benchmarks.
Expert editors with diverse experience
We edit texts such as:
- legal contracts, deeds and agreements
- technical, scientific, financial and audit reports
- policies, procedures and guidelines.
Unlike traditional copyeditors, our specialist editors use a comprehensive approach that looks at structure, design and expression. We edit in Microsoft Word.
Simple, attractive templates
Templates we work on include:
- briefing notes and board papers
- fact sheets
- client and customer letters.
We also offer companion template seminars to help you launch the templates.
Objective writing evaluations
We are the only company in Australia with an objective evaluation system to assess documents against plain English best practice.
We can evaluate anything – one report, dozens of briefs, or a full website. We offer 3 levels of service to suit your needs:
- our Verbumetric® writing evaluation assesses the writing standard across your whole organisation
- an Editorial Review gives detailed, qualitative analysis of a document
- a Snapshot Assessments measures how effective a single piece of content is.
Our clients say
I do love the way you transform the rough drafts and notes of conversations into something not only of clarity but of beauty.
Manager, national inquiry
The review helped me turn my drab, process-focused document into one that staff and communities would enjoy reading.
Unit manager, state justice authority
I was most impressed with your template super powers. Much appreciated!
Program officer, professional council