Join us in our Zoom training room
Join our 1-day Getting to the point® training no matter where you are. All you need is a user account to:
- enrol and pay online with a credit card
- complete your enrolment with our quick online training questionnaire
- receive our Zoom training link and access to our digital training material.
Training is 9.30 am to 4.30 pm NSW time. Enrolments close at 1 pm the day before the training. Our training is highly practical, with lots of breaks and activities to keep you comfortable and engaged.
What you need
- A computer or laptop with a webcam and a working microphone
- Reliable internet access
- A quiet, work-friendly space
- Ear buds or a headset if needed
- A pen and paper if you want to keep hard copy notes
Our standard terms and conditions apply. You will need to agree to these when you purchase. Please contact us if you have special needs (such as using a screen reader) so we can advise you.
How to shop and pay
- Create an account or log into your existing account.
- Choose your training (click the Cart icon). You can enrol multiple participants in a single transaction.
- Review your purchase in your Cart (top right) and click ‘Proceed’.
- Enter the billing details (credit card holder name, email, address) and participant details (name, email and phone). Click ‘Checkout’.
- Enter the credit card details. Accept our terms and conditions. Click ‘Buy now’.
- When your payment is processed, you’ll get a receipt and a training confirmation email.
- Before the training, we'll email the details and links for joining by Zoom on the day.
Our participants say
Every element was interesting in the way it was dissected, explained and applied.
The Zoom training worked very well. I found it easy to use.
I now have tactics to plan my thoughts before writing.
The tools will help me and my staff to provide clearer information to members and senators.
The trainer made the day fun and interesting and provided tips and tools relevant to my job.
It was nice to see other faces through the Zoom program considering the isolation period many participants were facing.